Lemcor Inc. is an award winning Solid Waste Transfer Station and Materials Recovery Facility in operation since 2002.
Lemcor’s owners, combined, bring over 75 years of experience in the waste and recycling industries with them.
Lemcor is currently approved to accept waste types 10, 13, 13c, 27 & 72 (non hazardous liquid) at its facility which operates 24/7 365 days per year.
Lemcor is proud to be based in Newark—the State’s largest City and the third oldest City in the US!
Lemcor is located approximately 11 miles from Times Square NYC and is the closest facility to all of the Major roadways serving Newark: The New Jersey Turnpike (Interstate 95) Interstate 78, The Garden State Parkway, Routes 1 & 9, 22, 21, 27 and Route 280.
- 2016 Award of Excellence from the Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission →
- 2009 Resolution from Newark City Council →
In recognition of voluntary and proactive measures implemented in order to improve the quality of the environment and in acknowledgment of Lemcor’s receipt from the State of New Jersey’s DEP of the Certificate of Environmental Stewardship.
- 2008 NJDEP Certificate of Environmental Stewardship →
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection →
- Gift of Life International →
- Parents of Autistic Children (POAC) →
- Cornerstone Environmental Group, LLC →
- National Waste & Recycling Association →